Workbooks for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy Package, 7th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
As the study companion for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 7th Edition this workbook set offers a wealth of additional opportunities to apply your knowledge and increase your understanding of anatomy and positioning concepts. Each volume includes situation-based questions with illustrations, film critique questions, laboratory activities, chapter competencies, and much more.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated content on digital imaging keep you at the cutting-edge of your field.
- New line drawings and radiographs clearly illustrate anatomy and positioning for better imaging results.
- Questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and evaluation reinforce concepts and help you assess your learning.
- Situational questions with clinical scenarios challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-life examples.
- Film critique questions prepare you to evaluate radiograph quality in the clinical setting with questions about improperly positioned photographs.
- Laboratory exercises provide valuable hands-on learning as you perform radiographs using phantoms to evaluate images and practice positioning.
- Self-tests at the end of each chapter, with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, and true or false questions, help you evaluate your learning.
By Kenneth L. Bontrager, MA, RT(R) and John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ