Diagnostic Ultrasound, 2-Volume Set, 4th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Diagnostic Ultrasound, edited by Carol M. Rumack, Stephanie R. Wilson, J. William Charboneau, and Deborah Levine, presents a greater wealth of authoritative, up-to-the-minute guidance on the ever-expanding applications of this versatile modality than you'll find in any other single source. Preeminent experts help you reap the fullest benefit from the latest techniques for ultrasound imaging of the whole body...image-guided procedures...fetal, obstetric, and pediatric imaging...and more. This completely updated 4th Edition encompasses all of the latest advances, including 3-D and 4-D imaging, fetal imaging, contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) of the liver and digestive tract, and much more - all captured through an abundance of brand-new images. And now, video clips for virtually every chapter allow you to see the sonographic presentation of various conditions in real time!
New to This Edition
- See the sonographic presentation of various conditions in real time, thanks to video clips accompanying virtually every chapter!
- Master all of the latest US applications, including the newest developments in 3-D and 4-D imaging, fetal imaging, contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) of the liver and digestive tract, and much more.
- View state-of-the-art examples of all imaging findings with more than 70% new illustrations in the obstetrics section (including correlations with fetal MRI), and more than 20% new images throughout the rest of the contents.
- Compare your findings to approximately 5,000 outstanding imaging examples (1,150 in full color).
- Gain valuable diagnostic tips and insights from the most respected experts in the field.
"This book is the gold standard; it exhaustively and encyclopedically covers diagnostic ultrasound…All departments of radiology must obtain a copy for their libraries. Radiology residents must have access to this book during their training…Practicing radiologists with an interest in ultrasound should buy this book for reference and read it for continuing education." - AJR, review of the third edition
"This is an excellent reference that, despite its size, sitsw mnore often on my desk than in the book case, and I would recommend it to any ultrasound department. It comprehensively covers the bread-and-butter topics of general and obstetric ultrasound and would be a sound purchase for any radiologist or sonographer working in isolation"
Ultrasound, December 2011
By Carol M. Rumack, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology and Pediatrics, Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, CO; Stephanie R. Wilson, MD, Professor of Medical Imaging and Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto; Head, Section of Ultrasound, Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; J. William Charboneau, MD, Professor of Radiology, Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN and Deborah Levine