CT and MRI of the Whole Body, 2-Volume Set, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The updated 5th edition of this easy-to-read, comprehensive resource is now in full color to provide you with enhanced understanding of this highly visual field. Clinically focused, it provides quick access to step-by-step descriptions of all MR and CT imaging applications in every anatomic area, with particular emphasis on the revolutionary multislice CT. Use the latest sectional imaging approaches to accurately diagnose a full range of conditions. Any radiologist will find this book indispensable for CT and MR imaging.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Shows you how to interpret findings from the latest cutting-edge techniques-multislice CT, 3-Tesla MRI, PET/CT, and more.
- Presents new-generation multislice CT images throughout the book to help you interpret findings from this revolutionary new imaging modality.
- Includes a completely updated image-guided interventions chapter, plus five new chapters-Liver Transplants; Male Pelvis; Female Pelvis; Evaluation of the Airway; and Contrast Nephrology-to keep you up to speed on the latest approaches.
- Features a new full-color format for a more user-friendly resource.
- Provides digital-quality images throughout for enhanced detail.
- Includes both MR and CT so you can see correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Covers interventional procedures to help you apply image-guided techniques.
- Presents material with a practical, clinical focus, featuring clinical manifestations for most entities.
“Because it fits whole-body imaging into a succinct two-volume text, it will…make an excellent and often used addition to the library of general radiologists and radiologists in training.”
-AJR, review of the previous edition
“CT and MR Imaging of the Whole Body maintains its status as a practical guide, combining cutting-edge research and theory into step-by-step descriptions of all CT and MR imaging applications.”
-Radiology, review of the previous edition
By John R. Haaga, MD, FACR, FSIR, Professor of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Emeritus Chairman and Professor of Radiology, University Hospitals/Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
and Daniel Boll, MD, Professor of Radiology, University Hospital of Basel, Basel, Switzerland; Edited by Vikram S. Dogra, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Imaging Sciences, Director of Ultrasound, Associate Chair of Education & Research, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY,; Michael Forsting; Robert C. Gilkeson, MD, Section Head, Thoracic Radiology, Department of Radiology, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH; Kwon Hyun Ha and Murali Sundaram, MD, Consultant Radiologist, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH