Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiologic Physics (Access Code), 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Offering dynamic online learning, this course covers subject areas mandated by the ASRT core curriculum. It uses animations, video, updated images, and interactive tools to help you master the concepts of physics as they apply to radiography. MOSBY'S RADIOGRAPHY ONLINE supports many textbooks on this subject, including Radiologic Science for Technologists by Stewart Bushong.Table of Contents
- Outcome-based learning includes content and assessments related to specific learning objectives, ensuring that you master key material.
- Animations, slideshows, and video clips with audio narration communicate complex concepts that are impossible to convey with static illustrations.
- Enlarged images appear in popup windows, making it easier to see detail in densely labeled illustrations.
- Summation screens provide review and remediation of content.
- Graded section quizzes help you determine additional study needs before taking the exam.
- End-of-module exams offer excellent preparation for the accrediting exam.
- Contemporary design makes content easy to read and the course easy to navigate.
- Audio glossary makes it easy to listen to pronunciations of key terms.
- Links connect you to related websites for further research and study.