Issues and Trends Online for Contemporary Nursing (User Guide and Access Code), 4th Edition
Issues, Trends and Management
Learn to improve patient care and get a complete understanding of your role in advancing the health care system with this complete online course package. Interactive modules and realistic case studies tie directly into textbook content, keeping you focused on the most pertinent concepts for an enhanced learning experience that prepares you for success in nursing practice.Table of Contents
- Consistent modules reinforce textbook content and help you concentrate on the most important issues, trends, and management concepts and ensure the best patient outcomes.
- Highlighted glossary terms familiarize you with essential terminology for the most effective communication in the clinical setting.
- In-depth case studies test your analytical skills and challenge you to apply concepts to realistic scenarios similar to what you'll encounter in practice.
- Learning activities and discussion questions synthesize key information and test your knowledge and understanding.
- Interactive WebQuests guide you to further research to enhance your online assignments.
By Barbara Cherry, MSN, MBA, RN, Director of Interdisciplinary Programs in Aging, Texas Tech University Health Sciences, Office of Program Planning & Policy Analysis, Lubbock, TX; Susan R. Jacob, PhD, RN, BSN, MSN, Executive Associate Dean and Professor, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN; Jacqueline Burchum, DNSc, APRN, BC; and Cynthia Russell, PhD, RN