Musculoskeletal Imaging: Case Review Series, 2nd Edition
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This volume in the best-selling “Case Review” series uses 200 case studies to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in musculoskeletal imaging. Whether you are preparing for the radiology board exams, recertifying, or looking to hone your diagnostic abilities, this book will help you read and interpret all imaging modalities used for the musculoskeletal system. It’s structured to be accessible, easy-to-use, and concise enough to be read cover to cover in a short period of time. The expanded coverage on high-tech imaging ensures that you will be current with the latest advancements and trends in musculoskeletal imaging. Musculoskeletal Imaging: Case Review, 2nd Edition is your ideal concise, economical, and user-friendly tool for self-assessment in this specialty!
New to This Edition
- Features new and expanded coverage of the latest high-tech imaging procedures to help you stay abreast of recent advances and trends in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Emphasizes differential diagnosis to help you distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations.
- Features new and additional images, over 500 in all, that complement the text to provide you with current, high-quality visual guidance of clinical situations as encountered in practice.
- Includes cross-references to Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Requisites, 3rd Edition to direct you to further information for you to review.
- Presents 200 unknown cases to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in musculoskeletal imaging with questions, answers, diagnoses, and additional commentary.
- Divides cases into three levels of difficulty, “Opening Round,” “Fair Game,” and “Challenge,” so you can test yourself and monitor your progress.
- Reflects the official American Board of Radiology exam format and creates a daily practice environment to build test-taking confidence.
- Uses an accessible, user-friendly format for quick cover to cover reading.
"This is an affordable, well-organized, and well-written text that should be on the bookshelf of the radiologist, orthopedic surgeon, and trainee of any level… It can be picked up at any time for quick reference or intermittent study of a wide breadth and depth of musculoskeletal cases." -Radiology, review of previous edition
By Joseph Yu, MD, Professor of Radiology and Orthopedic Surgery, Vice Chair of Academic Affairs and Education, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio and Joseph S. Yu, MD, Professor; Vice Chair for Education; Director of Radiology Residency Program; Section Chief for Musculoskeletal Radiology; Director of the Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship, Department of Radiology, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US