Workbook for Mosby's Respiratory Care Equipment, 8th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Get the most out of your study time with this new workbook for Mosby's Respiratory Care Equipment. The workbook clearly highlights the text's most essential and clinically relevant information. A variety of exercises test your level of recall, application, and analysis. Exercises include labeling, calculations, crosswords, short answer, critical thinking, and NBRC-style multiple-choice questions. Take advantage of these tools to enhance your comprehension of the text and strengthen your skills in using respiratory care equipment.Table of Contents
- Learning Objectives reinforce the basic concepts you should learn from each chapter.
- Key Terms Crossword Puzzles present a fun way for you to remember key terms and their definitions.
- Assessment Questions test your understanding of each Learning Objective.
- Critical thinking essay-type questions help you apply and analyze chapter content.
- NBRC-style multiple-choice questions serve as excellent tools for reviewing the text, and they prepare you for the NBRC exams.
- Exercises include activities to do outside of the classroom.
- Helpful Internet sites are provided in each chapter to further enhance your learning.
By J. M. Cairo, PhD, RRT, FAARC, Dean of the School of Allied Health Professions, Professor of Cardiopulmonary Science, Physiology, and Anesthesiology, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA; Susan P. Pilbeam, MS, RRT, FAARC, Respiratory Care Educational Consultant, St. Augustine, FL; and Sindee Karpel, MPA, RRT, AE-C, Clinical Coordinator, Cardiovascular Techonology and Respiratory Care Programs, Edison College, Fort Myers, FL