Mosby's Trigger Point Flip Chart with Referral Patterns and Stretching
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Treat soft tissue injury and pain with this valuable reference’s highly detailed illustrations, in an oversized 12” x 15” flip chart format! Each page includes 6-8 full-color illustrations that show trigger points and referral patterns to aid in treating clients. Plus, specific stretches for each muscle help you treat and educate patients more effectively. With a built-in cardboard stand, this flip chart is ideal for use in practice or in the classroom.Table of Contents
- Convenient spiral-bound design, built-in cardboard stand, and heavy, oversized 12” x 15” stock pages make it easy to display in a classroom or office setting.
- UNIQUE! Full-color illustrations show muscles, trigger points, referral patterns, and stretching in vibrant detail.
- Drawings demonstrating the locations of trigger points and pain referral patterns on each muscle help you successfully assess and treat trigger points.
- UNIQUE! Illustrations show specific stretches for each muscle to help you effectively treat muscle injuries and educate on self-care.
- Spacious design in large format allows enough space on each page for entire muscle groups to be shown together with corresponding stretching illustrations – perfect for use in the practice setting.
- UNIQUE! Combined with The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual with Trigger Points, Referral Patterns, and Stretching textbook and flashcards, this flip chart provides a complete set of tools and resources for muscle assessment and treatment.
All areas of the body are covered with high definition illustration, with relevant information regarding trigger points and referred pain patterns included in colour. The chart uses the same graphic illustrations found in Muscolino’s accompanying textbook. The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual. Each page of the chart provides full information on the muscle or anatomical part involved, including how best to activate and stretch each muscle group.
Mosby’s Trigger point Flip Chart with Referral Patterns and Stretching October 2009
By Joseph E. Muscolino, DC, Instructor, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, Westport, CT; Owner, The Art and Science of Kinesiology, Redding, CT