Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions related to pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.Table of Contents
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including phacomatosis, congenital ocular anomalies, TORCH syndrome, and more, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present onditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
By Mitchell B. Strominger, MD, Chief, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Ocular Motility; Associate Professor of Ophthalmology and Pediatrics, TUFTS New England Medical Center, Boston MA