Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions related to pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.Table of Contents
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including phacomatosis, congenital ocular anomalies, TORCH syndrome, and more, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present onditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
By Mitchell B. Strominger, MD, Chief, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Ocular Motility; Associate Professor of Ophthalmology and Pediatrics, TUFTS New England Medical Center, Boston MA