Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Retina
This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of retinal disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common retinal conditions - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including lucentis therapy for wet ARMD, Avastin therapy for macular disease, and guidance on OCT imaging, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
By Adam Rogers; and Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Service, Director, Pediatric Retinal Referral Center, Uveitis and Immunology Service; Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA