Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Retina
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of retinal disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common retinal conditions - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including lucentis therapy for wet ARMD, Avastin therapy for macular disease, and guidance on OCT imaging, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
By Adam Rogers; and Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Service, Director, Pediatric Retinal Referral Center, Uveitis and Immunology Service; Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA