Mosby's Pharmacy Review for the NAPLEX®
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$64.95|
Prepare for NAPLEX® success on your first attempt! In this guide to the North American Pharmacy Licensure Examination, an outline format lets you review important test topics quickly and efficiently. Review questions cover areas such as the evaluation of patient conditions, communicating with the patient or healthcare professional, and preparing and dispensing medications safely and effectively. A companion CD lets you practice with two 185-question exams that mirror the NAPLEX®. Protect your investment in the NAPLEX® by using this unique review!Table of Contents
- Over 2,000 review questions are included in the book and on the companion CD, with each including answers and rationales.
- An outline format offers a focused, to-the-point yet comprehensive review.
- Organization by NAPLEX® content provides an effective review, with content proportional to the content on the actual exam.
- Patient-profile questions mirror those in the NAPLEX®, with each including a short scenario followed by multiple-choice questions.
- Preparing for the NAPLEX® chapter covers registration, fees, test and question structure, information on score results, and test-taking strategies.
- Up-to-date review includes the newest topics introduced by the NABP, such as Dietary Supplements, OTC products, and patient communication.
- Convenient appendices summarize drug interactions, important in answering the exam’s patient education questions.
- Two practice exams on CD include 185 multiple-choice questions in each, with rationales for correct answers, and can be taken in exam or study mode.
- Flashcards on CD provide an easy way to identify and review generic/brand-name drug products.