Facial Rejuvenation Surgery with DVD
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This state-of-the-art reference is your step-by-step visual guide to the very latest approaches to face lift surgery. Full-color photographs and a complementary DVD of operative video clips detail Dr. Jones's techniques, including his variations on the extended SMAS facelift or lateral SMAS-ectomy, volumetric and short scar facelift, and endoscopic approaches.Table of Contents
- Features full-color sequential photographs of each technique for a step-by-step approach to procedures.
- Includes a one hour DVD of procedural video clips to supplement your knowledge and help you hone your surgical skills.
- Presents Dr. Jones's preferred procedures in detail, offering you the best "how-to-do-it" advice, so you can achieve optimal outcomes and minimize scarring and recovery time for your patients.
- Offers authoritative advice on which facelift option is right for each patient based on relevant clinical anatomy to help you develop an individual approach to every case.
- Provides detailed discussions on the most frequently performed facelift procedures so you can avoid complications.
- Uses a liberal amount of full-color pre-, intra-, and post-operative photographs so you know exactly what to expect.
- Covers how to approach revision surgery for better outcomes.
- Discusses how to set up a practice, record clinical photographs and notes, perform patient selections, and avoid litigation.
By Barry M. Jones, MS, FRCS, Consultant, Craniofacial Surgery, Hospital for Sick Children, Great Ormond, London, UK; and Rajiv Grover