Clinical Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Manual for Veterinary Technicians
Reinforce the A&P principles you’ve learned in Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition with this practical laboratory resource. Filled with interactive exercises, step-by-step procedure guidelines, and full-color photos and illustrations, this lab manual is designed to help you understand A&P in relation to your clinical responsibilities as a veterinary technician and apply your knowledge in the laboratory setting.Table of Contents
- A comprehensive approach builds on the concepts presented in Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition to strengthen your anatomical and physiological knowledge of all major species.
- Engaging, clinically oriented activities help you establish proficiency in radiographic identification, microscopy, and other essential skills.
- Step-by-step dissection guides familiarize you with the dissection process and ensure clinical accuracy.
- Clinical Application boxes demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomical and physiological principles and reinforce your understanding.
- Full-color photographs and illustrations clarify structure and function.
- A renowned author team lends practical guidance specifically designed for veterinary technicians.
- A detailed glossary provides quick access to hundreds of key terms and definitions.
By Thomas P. Colville, DVM, MSc, Director, Veterinary Technology Program, Department of Veterinary and Microbiological Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND; and Joanna M. Bassert, VMD, Professor and Director, Program of Veterinary Technology, Manor College, Jenkintown, PA