Mosby's Nursing VideoSkills: Care of Infants and Children
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Mosby's Nursing Skills Video: Care of Infants and Children presents the most commonly performed pediatric procedures in a compelling, easy-to-use visual format that helps you maximize your understanding. This DVD set features video clips that walk you through essential skills such as taking vital signs and measurement of an infant, positioning and restraining, and administering injections, plus detailed 3-D animations that show you key principles of pediatric anatomy and physiology.Table of Contents
- Video procedures guide you through every facet of each skill, providing visual and auditory reinforcement of essential concepts.
- Printable, illustrated step-by-step checklists provide portable quick-reference guides.
- 3-D animation clips help you visualize the inner functions of the body for enhanced understanding.
- NCLEX review questions related to the video content test your mastery of these clinical skills.
- Overviews and preparation/follow-up guidelines provide quick access to information on equipment and patient instructions.
- Documentation forms and examples identify standards and protocols for accuracy, safety, and legality of each procedure.