Vascular and Interventional Radiology: The Requisites, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
".. for core interventional radiology practitioners, this book is highly recommended as a manageable and affordable source of succinct and accurate information." Reviewed by Dr Simon Padley and Dr Narayanan Thulasidasan on behalf of RAD Magazine, April 2015Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Master the latest techniques for liver-directed cancer interventions; arterial and venous interventions including stroke therapy; thoracic duct embolization; peripheral arterial interventions; venous interventions for thrombosis and reflux; percutaneous ablation procedures; and much more.
- Prepare for the written board exam and for clinical practice with critical information on interventional techniques and procedures.
- Clearly visualize the findings you’re likely to see in practice and on exams with vibrant full-color images and new vascular chapter images.
- Access the complete, fully searchable text and downloadable images online with Expert Consult.
- Understand the basics with a comprehensive yet manageable review of the principles and practice of vascular and interventional radiology. Whether you’re a resident preparing for exams or a practitioner needing a quick-consult source of information, Vascular and Interventional Radiology is your guide to the field.
"... a volume that should retain its utility for several years to come, both as a primer for radiology trainees and fellows at the start of their IR training and as a reference for more experienced interventionalists." Reviewed by Dr Simon Padley and Dr Narayanan Thulasidasan on behalf of RAD Magazine, April 2015
By John A. Kaufman, MD, MS, FSIR, FCIRSE, Director, Dotter Interventional Institute; Frederick S. Keller Professor of Interventional Radiology, Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Portland, Oregon and Michael J. Lee, MSc, FRCPI, FRCR, FFR(RCSI), FSIR, EBIR, Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Beaumont Hospital; Professor of Radiology, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland; Department of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland