Neuroradiology, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Updated, user-friendly readings in neuroradiology
New to This Edition
In Neuroradiology, the top-selling book in the Requisites in Radiology series, Dr. David Yousem, et al, presents a new way to think about neuroradiologic diagnoses, and covers everything from imaging basics to neurodegenerative abnormalities. In the 3rd edition, the authors address the conceptual, technical and interpretive core knowledge needed for imaging the brain, spine, head, and neck and discuss all the high-tech imaging modalities used including diffusion weighted imaging, CT angiography and MR spectroscopy. Compact yet authoritative, this work is a great reference for both board preparation and practice.
- Focus on the essentials needed to pass the boards and the Certificate of Added Qualification exam.
- Easily review and visualize important facts with more than 1,000 high-quality pictures, charts, lists, boxes, tables, differential diagnoses and suggested readings.
- Get all you need for daily reference with a concise, yet comprehensive format.
"I consider it to be the wisest purchase of a textbook in the entire field of diagnostic neuroradiology...This is the text recommended over all others, no matter one’s degree of experience or training. This book is unique in its approach, complete in its content, and profuse in its illustrative and tabular material." - AJNR, review of the 2nd edition
- Easily review and visualize important facts with more than 1,000 high-quality pictures, charts, lists, boxes, tables, differential diagnoses and suggested readings
- Get all you need for daily reference in this concise yet comprehensive format
Focus on the essentials needed to pass the boards and the Certificate of Added Qualification exam
By David M. Yousem, MD, MBA, Professor, Department of Radiology; Vice Chairman of Program Development; Director of Neuroradiology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, US; Robert D. Zimmerman, MD, Professor of Radiology; Attending Radiologist; Weill Medical College, Cornell University, New York, NY, US and Robert I. Grossman, MD, Louis Marx Professor of Radiology; Chairman of the Department of Radiology; Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurology and Physiology and Neuroscience, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY, US