Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging with Website, 11th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Since 1945, this classic reference has offered the world's most comprehensive coverage of all areas of interest to the radiologist who deals with children. The completely revised 11th edition continues this tradition of excellence, covering anatomy, embryology, and physiology as well as all imaging modalities from x-ray to cutting-edge multislice cardiac CT, MRI, and CT-PET. You'll also find new sections on cardiac, pericardial, and abdominal imaging as well as interventional radiology. Online access to all 10,000 of the book's phenomenal illustrations allows you to rapidly search for diseases by image, incorporate images into your own presentations, and consult an appendix of essential facts, figures, and measurements. This book truly is a must-have reference for any radiologist who works with pediatric patients.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Online access to all 10,000 of the book's phenomenal illustrations allows you to rapidly search for diseases by image, incorporate images into your own presentations, and consult an online appendix of essential facts, figures, and measurements.
- Detailed videos and self-assessment questions online help you hone your interpretation skills.
- A new "Cardiac" section with chapters from cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, and radiologists, addresses all issues relevant to this challenging area.
- A new "Interventional Radiology" section covers everything you need to know about today’s interventional techniques.
- New Associate Editors and many new contributors provide abundant fresh perspectives on the clinical problems you face.
- A new organization makes key information easier to find, and an appendix provides easy reference to fast facts and measurements that are hard to find in other sources.
- Many non-radiologists discuss their goals for imaging and how we can help them.
- State-of-the-art discussions of the latest imaging techniques help you determine the best modality for each patient.
- More than 10,000 high-quality radiologic images—40% new to this edition—cover all the latest modalities.
- Handy "Teaching Boxes" highlight key points in each chapter—giving you the information you need, fast.
"This set of books not only defines the entire field of pediatric radiology but shows just how far radiology/diagnostic imaging has progressed during the decades…The material is vast and complete…The completeness of this work is
emphasized by this Website, which features video clips, self-assessment questions, and a complete set of images…No department or hospital library should be without this 2-volume set, and every serious pediatric radiologist should own a personal copy."—AJNR
The book has been substantially updated since the prior edition, with increased text and improved images, as our knowledge and imaging quality have advanced. The quality of the images, illustrations, paper, figures, and tables is superb…The online appendixes are particularly helpful because they make a large amount of technical information that is needed on a daily basis available at the workplace - RSNA journals, Volume 252, September 2009
By Thomas L. Slovis, MD, Professor of Radiology, Wayne State University School of Medicine; Chief, Pediatric Radiology, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI, US