Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics e-dition, 11th Edition
Text with Continually Updated Online Reference
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The most trusted and widely used resource in orthopedic surgery is back in an all-new multimedia (e)dition. Both a user-friendly printed reference- now in full color-and a fully searchable web site, this 11th Edition gives you two fast ways to find expert solutions to the clinical challenges that arise in your practice. The text provides practical, in-depth coverage • a plethora of illustrations • the latest procedures • and clinically oriented guidance...page after page, while the online component allows you to search the complete contents of the printed text.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Consult the traditional printed reference, and access the complete contents online, fully searchable · links to PubMed and cross references · downloadable illustrations · and more.
- Offer your patients the best possible outcomes with knowledge of the very latest procedures, techniques, and instruments.
- Gain rapid access to techniques using a bulleted list of procedures in the Operative Techniques section.
- Tap into exceptional visual guidance on more than 1,800 operative and minimally invasive procedures with an all-new four-color design, including highlighted anatomical structures · intraoperative photographs · and arthroscopic views.
- Perfect your technique with a DVD of new video clips of frequently used but technically difficult techniques as well as the very latest procedures such as total joint arthroplasties · minimal incision hip, knee, and spinal procedures · shoulder arthroplasty · tarsal tunnel · and arthroscopic procedures.
- Make informed diagnostic and surgical decisions with expanded coverage of diagnostic imaging.
- Broaden your knowledge with fresh perspectives from seven new staff members of the Campbell clinic.
- Solve a full range of clinical problems with a new concise, consistently organized, full-color format, and 22 other authorities from the Campbell Clinic.
- Access the most effective and advanced surgical solutions with step-by-step authoritative guidance on the full range of surgical procedures.
- Select the most appropriate procedure for a given patient, examining several different approaches for the treatment of each clinical problem.
- Handle every aspect of a full array of musculoskeletal conditions from diagnosis to management of complications to surgical indications/contraindications to post-treatment strategies.
REVIEWS OF THE LAST EDITION:
"I remain amazed that Dr. Canale is able to compile this immense amount of information in a succinct, concise, user-friendly reference...Campbell's remains an essential resource for the operative orthopedic surgeon" — JAMA
"The book is a must for every library used by those in orthopedic training and is an important addition to the private libraries of all who practice orthopedics." — The Spine Journal
"Here, the authors' organization and writing-style deserve notice: Simply, for any medical reference to truly be effective, it must go beyond 'layers of expertise' and serve to impart its knowledge to doctors and students. And that's where this volume excels - dissecting vast amounts of data and then rendering them accessible to professionals in the field of orthopedic medicine." -The Electric Review, August 2008
By S. Terry Canale, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Chief of Pediatric Orthopedics, Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center, Memphis, TN; and James H. Beaty, MD, Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Tennessee-Campbell Clinic, Chief of Staff, Campbell Clinic, Memphis, TN