Psychiatry Test Preparation and Review Manual
Text with CD-ROM
To meet your need for the effective board preparation this review book precisely mirrors the written Board exam. Psychiatry Board Review is the ideal self-study and pre-test manual for candidates for the written Part 1 of the Boards in Psychiatry. Its format creates the perfect high-yield source, consisting of four self-tests with 150 questions each, paralleling the format, subject matter, balance, and content of the Psychiatry written exams. Because your time is valuable, this book will help you focus your studies on material that has a high likelihood of appearing on the actual Boards.Table of Contents
- Allows for easy self study and exam preparation with an Individual test format.
- Simulates test conditions by allowing you to take self-timed tests.
- Provides a stand-alone source, eliminating the need for additional materials.
- Focuses on high-yield topics, such as neurology and visual material (patient photos, imaging, micrographs).
- Uses a multiple-choice question format that mirrors the examination style, to prepare you for the exact type of questions and conditions you'll experience when taking the test.
- Includes a CD-ROM to simulate computerized Boards.
- Provides comprehensive answer explanations.
By John C. Spiegel, MD, Clinical Instructor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Private Practice in Neurology and Psychiatry, Manhasset, NY, USA; and John M. Kenny, MD, Clinical Instructor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx Psychiatric Center, Bronx, NY