Pharmacology Principles: Roadside Assistance (DVD and Workbook)
Pharmacology Principles: Roadside Assistance presents and reinforces the core principles of pharmacology through a dynamic DVD and workbook package with a unique, engaging approach. The friendly and fun Alan Agins guides you through challenging concepts in a humorous, non-threatening manner.Table of Contents
- DVD features Alan Agins in 10 presentations (40 minutes) of dynamic video footage covering the core pharmacology principles all nursing students need to know.
- Workbook introduces, summarizes, and reinforces the principles depicted in the DVD.
- Each workbook module concludes with a variety of learning activities and a Test Your Knowledge quiz section including NCLEX„¥ examination-style review questions.
- Individual DVD/workbook modules address drug therapy for pediatric, older adult, and pregnant and lactating patients.
- Glossary reviews important, often confusing, terminology.
- Unique approach engages and teaches in a way no other pharmacology text can.
By Alan P. Agins, PhD, Adjunct Associate Professor, Brown University Medical School, Providence, RI; President, PRN Associates, Continuing Healthcare Education, Tucson, AZ; and Kathleen Gutierrez, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, CNS-BC, Independent Practice, Littleton, CO; Associate Professor School of Nursing, University of Colorado at Denver Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO