Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series: Anterior Segment
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of anterior segment disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions related to the cornea and anterior segment - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.
- Coverage of the key features, diagnostic criteria, and treatment options for corneal infections, anterior uveitis, corneal dystrophies and degenerations - and many more - equips you with the latest guidance.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
By Marian S. Macsai, MD, Chief, Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, MI; and Bruno Machado Fontes