Musculoskeletal Imaging, 3rd Edition
This concise, practical resource covers all of today's need-to-know information in musculoskeletal imaging...in an exceptionally user-friendly format. Because it's so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, this new volume in the Requisites series is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents new coverage of multi-slice CT, MRI and Ultrasound to keep you on the cutting edge in radiology.
- Updates and replaces more than 200 images from previous editions to stay completely current.
- Includes new Chapters on: Imaging of soft tissues: the basics „G Radiographic anatomy „G Bone marrow imaging, „G Bone Biopsy.
- Discusses more throroughly: basic approach to tumor and arthritis imaging „G numerous common and rare musculoskeletal conditions.
- Enhances ease of use with reorganization of chapters into 9 sections, making it easier to find information.
- Delivers more than 750 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of musculoskeletal imaging approaches and findings.
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
REVIEWS OF PREVIOUS EDITION:
"The documentation is rich and all the CT and MRI images are of excellent quality." — Clinical Imaging
"I was amazed at the amount of material that could be condensed into one reasonably sized textbook." -- Arthroscopy
By B. J. Manaster, MD, PhD, Professor and Vice Chairman, Department of Radiology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO; David A. May, MD, Radiology Associates, Richmond, VA; Asscociate Clinical Professor, Department of Radiology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA; and David G. Disler, MD, Commonwealth of Radiology, Richmond, VA; Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Radiology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA