Immunology for Medical Students, 2nd Edition
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
Efficiently master key immunology principles! State-of-the-art coverage brings you all of the latest scientific and clinical knowledge, including a new chapter on the use of antibodies and cytokines in immunotherapy. Crystal-clear illustrations, detailed clinical cases, and a user-friendly presentation make immunology remarkably easy to understand. And now, online access via STUDENT CONSULT makes this an even more effective learning resource!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A new chapter explores the use of antibodies and cytokines in immunotherapy, an exciting new clinical application of state-of-the-art immunology knowledge.
- New summary illustrations open each chapter, giving you a synopsis at a glance.
- A new Glossary concisely defines all key terms.
- STUDENT CONSULT access is included at no additional charge, enabling you to consult the book online, anywhere you go · perform quick searches · add your own notes and bookmarks · follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles—to help you see the connections between diverse disciplines · and more!
- Crystal-clear illustrations make immunology remarkably easy to understand.
- Detailed clinical cases demonstrate real-world applications.
- Technical boxes point out important scientific advances.
- End-of-chapter checklists of learning points facilitate review.
By Roderick Nairn, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Creighton School of Medicine, Omaha, NE; and Matthew Helbert, MBChB, MRCP, MRCPath, PhD, Consultant Immunologist, Department of Immunology, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK