Geriatric Clinical Advisor
Instant Diagnosis and Treatment, Book, Website
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Based on the popular format of Ferri's CLINICAL ADVISOR, this text provides a comprehensive, quick reference for the examination and care of geriatric patients. Five separate sections - covering everything from diseases and disorders to prevention guidelines - focus on the special considerations presented by this growing segment of the patient population. Three appendices provide critical, at-your-fingertip information for evaluating and managing the geriatric patient.Table of Contents
- Includes online content that is fully searchable with links to relevant drug resources and journals.
- Provides essential and practical targeted information on addressing the unique needs of the older patient population.
- Offers five separate sections that cover Diseases and Disorders · Differential Diagnosis · Clinical Algorithms · Laboratory Evaluation · and Prevention Guidelines.
- Includes Assessment Tools which provide key information about assessing and helping maintain healthy function and quality of life.
- Highlights "must-know" information about the many geriatric care systems and settings for a clinician when making decisions about a patient's best care and educating their patients and family.
By Tom J. Wachtel, MD, Professor of Community Health and Medicine, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island, President, Rhode Island Medical Directors Association