Primary Rhinoplasty with DVD, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This comprehensive guide gives you everything you need to confidently perform every aspect of primary rhinoplastyfrom detailed analysis and operative planning algorithms to technical details of some of the world's most precise rhinoplasty techniques. In addition to learning from Dr. Tebbetts, a widely respected master in this field, you'll also be able to see him performing a variety of techniques on the bonus DVD. Plus, the DVD offers customizable patient consent forms, clinical practice documents, and more.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- See exactly how to perform key techniques by watching step-by-step videos on the bonus DVD.
- Easily record clinical and operative data on your patients with a database in Microsoft Access format.
- Transfer decision support algorithms and clinical practice documents from the DVD to your computer for customization and use in your practice.
- Customize your patient instructions and informed consent forms as desired on your computer, then print them out as needed.
- Understand critical details of each surgical technique that determine success or failure. m
- Make the most effective critical decisions for every patient with state-of-the-art guidance on the logic and sequence of decisions and technique selection.
- Perform detailed clinical and photographic analyses and formulate effective operative plans using convenient decision support algorithms.
- Enhance patient understanding and improve recovery with detailed patient education materials and informed consent documents.
- Improve your results with tried-and-true techniques of non-destructive tip shaping and positioning.
REVIEW OF LAST EDITION:
"This book is a true masterpiece, with an enormous amount of useful information. It is highly recommended for all plastic surgeons regardless of level of experience." — Aesthetic Plastic Surgery