Hysteroscopy: Office Evaluation and Management of the Uterine Cavity
Text with DVD-ROM
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This new text presents authoritative in-depth coverage of hysteroscopy, a quick in-office procedure for an accurate diagnosis of abnormal vaginal bleeding, uterine adhesions, foreign bodies, uterine structural defects, anatomic defects, and infertility. More than 380 full-color images provide a real-life practice perspective of the conditions you’ll encounter, and a bonus DVD features 3 hours of video clips that demonstrate hysteroscopic procedures performed, step-by-step. This procedure enables you to take a direct view of any pathology, without the risk of radiation exposure, and decreases the chances of uterine perforation. Chapters encompass a full range of clinical considerations, including instrumentation, imaging, complications, and endometrial ablation.Table of Contents
- Includes a bonus DVD with 64 video clips—3 hours of footage—that demonstrates how to properly perform hysteroscopy techniques, step-by-step.
- Provides chapters that detail the instrumentation you’ll need to effectively perform hysteroscopic procedures.
- Features a full chapter on imaging, including saline infusion sonography, keeping you current on the latest imaging technology.
- Offers expert guidance on endometrial ablation, a frequent office procedure used to diagnose and treat abnormal bleeding.
- Presents coverage of diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, enabling you to incorporate this technology of increasing clinical use into your practice.
- Features a color design with more than 380 full-color images that highlight techniques and equip you with a real-life practice perspective.
By Linda D. Bradley, MD, Director, Hysteroscopic Services, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA; and Tommaso Falcone, MD, Professor and Chair of Obstetric and Gynecology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH