Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
The Requisites in Obstetrics & Gynecology
During the last decade, health care providers have made great strides in the diagnosis and treatment of infertilitya condition that affects 50-80 million people worldwide. This first volume in the new Requisites in Obstetrics and Gynecology Series thoroughly examines every aspect of reproductive endocrinology and infertility from normal menstrual cycle and pubertal development, through to management of a full range of common pathologic conditions and the role of human sexuality in infertility management. Given its importance in modern treatment, assisted reproductive technologies are also addressed. This text, while comprehensive in its scope, is also succinct and user-friendly in format, making it an ideal choice for those who need concise, authoritative guidance at their fingertips.Table of Contents
- Discusses male, anatomic, and ovulatory factors in infertility.
- Includes a chapter on recurrent miscarriages.
- Offers information on hormonal conditions that can affect reproduction.
- Takes an evidence-based approach to infertility, giving you the benefit of all the latest clinical research.
- Conveys information in an efficient and easy-to-read manner, perfect for rapid consultation in the busy clinical setting.
By Ruben Alvero, MD, FACOG, FACS, Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Advanced Reproductive Medicine, Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO, USA; and William D. Schlaff, MD, Professor and Vice Chairman, Chief of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Colorado, Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, Aurora, CO, USA