Surgery of the Foot and Ankle e-dition, 8th Edition
Text with Continually Updated Online Reference
This multimedia set with fully searchable text and downloadable images ensures you have the skills to provide optimal care for your patients.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
This classic work has been revised and completely rethought for a new generation. With the Elsevier e-dition, this work will never go out of date! A free DVD with over 50 video clips of key procedures provides a fellowship-style experience you can explore at home or at the office. This new edition reflects major advances in ankle reconstruction, management of foot disorders in the diabetic patient, and nerve problems in the foot.
- Uses extensive full-color illustrations to make anatomic and surgical principles crystal-clear.
- Presents both conservative and surgical treatments with a clinically focused approach.
- Details the precise methods for carrying out the preferred surgical approach.
- Discusses the biomechanics of the foot and ankle as well as principles of examination, imaging, conservative treatment, and peripheral anesthesia.
REVIEW OF PREVIOUS EDITION
"This text retains its position as the preeminent work on the foot and ankle...an outstanding reference work, setting a new standard for long-running orthopedic textbooks." — JBJS
* New content on ankle recontstruction, diabetic foot, and nerve disorders.
* Now in full color.
* Includes a DVD with more than 50 key procedures.
By Michael J. Coughlin, MD, Private Practice of Orthopaedic Surgery; Clinical Professor, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR; Roger A. Mann, MD, Director of Foot Fellowship Program, Oakland CA; Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; and Charles L. Saltzman, MD, Professor, Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA