Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System, 2nd Edition
Foundations for Rehabilitation
Please call 1-800-545-2522 for availability
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$107.00|
Brilliantly and abundantly illustrated, this dynamic resource is the most comprehensive, research-based, reader-friendly text on kinesiology. An engaging approach explores the fundamental principles in vivid detail and clarifies the link between the structure and function of the musculoskeletal system to help you ensure a clear, confident understanding.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- UNIQUE! More than 500 high-quality, full-color illustrations clarify musculoskeletal anatomy and reinforce anatomic concepts.
- Study questions in each chapter test your comprehension and strengthen your critical-thinking capabilities.
- UNIQUE! Clinical Connections boxes in each chapter enhance your understanding and promote practical application.
- Special Focus boxes and clinical examples throughout the text bridge classroom content with real-world application to help you succeed in practice.
- Logically organized content establishes an understanding of fundamental concepts before moving on to more complex material to make learning easier.
- Chapter outlines provide a framework for learning and enable you to reference specific topics at a glance.
- UNIQUE! A companion Evolve Resources website reinforces your understanding through kinesiology video clips and answers to study questions.
By Donald A. Neumann, PhD, PT, FAPTA, Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Exercise Science, College of Health Sciences, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI