Obstetric and Gynecologic Ultrasound, 2nd Edition
Case Review Series
Part of the popular Case Review series, this outstanding Board review book presents over 200 unknown casescomplete with over 350 state-of-the-art images, questions, answers, commentary, references, and moreto enhance your imaging interpretation skills in obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound. Discussions incorporate the most recent knowledge from OB/GYN ultrasound literature, providing an excellent review for both residents and practitioners.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Places an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis, to help you distinguish specific diseases and disorders from others that have a similar sonographic presentation.
- Includes new coverage of abnormal IUD location * chorioangioma of the placenta * invasive molar pregnancy * fetal tachycardia causing non-immune fetal hydrops * vasa previa * fetal arachnoid cyst * amniotic sheet and amniotic band syndrome * postmenopausal ovarian cyst * autosomal recessive polycystic renal disease in the fetus * bladder flap hematoma * and more.
- Groups cases by topic for a more efficient, targeted review of information.
- Follows the format of the Boards, and offers case studies similar to those likely to be found on exams, for a realistic preparation for the test-taking experience.
- Presents cases in 3 overall categories—from least to most difficult—to build your skills in a cumulative way.
- Offers cross references to Ultrasound: The Requisites, 2nd Edition so it's easy to find in-depth information on any subject.
- Features over 350 state-of-the-art images—many of them new to this edition—that capture the full range of imaging findings in obstetric in gynecologic ultrasound.
By Karen L. Reuter, MD FACR, Professor of Radiology, Tufts University School of Medicine; Radiologist, Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Burlington, Massachusetts; and T. Kemi Babagbemi, MD, Instructor, Harvard Medical School; Radiologist, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA