The Little Black Book of Neurology, 5th Edition
Mobile Medicine Series
Widely known and well-respected, The Little Black Book of Neurology has, through four successful editions, represented a thorough yet portable reference on this complex field, presenting definitions, classifications, and guidance on diagnosis and management for a wide range of neurological disorders. The 5th Edition offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging - plus a new, more user-friendly, fast-access format that makes the book even more ideal for quick clinical consultation or as a refresher for the Boards.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Presents information in a newly structured format that makes reference faster and easier than ever.
- Enables you to access critical guidance at a glance with many new tables of differential diagnosis, patient evaluation, and treatment options.
- Covers many new topics including significantly expanded sections on sleep, neuromuscular disorders, and critical care.
- Includes four new appendices - Neurocritical Emergencies • Therapeutic Care • AAN Guideline Summaries • and Scales - highlighting evidence-based guidelines when available, enabling you to make more informed clinical judgments.
- Offers updated and expanded coverage of neuropharmacology and neuroimaging.
- Presents a comprehensive, yet concise, “all-in-one” introduction to neurology in a portable, practical format.
By Osama O. Zaidat, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, Cleveland, OH and Alan J. Lerner, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH; Medical Director, Heather Hill Hospital and Health Care, Chardon, OH