Primary Care of the Newborn, 4th Edition
Mobile Medicine Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Here's a comprehensive, pocket-sized resource for the care of full-term newborns. It provides guidance on well-baby development, monitoring the newborn, non-acute disease management, patient education, and more. Concise and convenient, this is the perfect reference for anyone who cares for babies in the first hours of life.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Enhances favorite figures to make visual information easier access.
- Adds Fast Facts, Pearls and Pitfalls and expert opinions to give you authority in a flash.
- Presents cutting-edge chapters on prenatal diagnosis, screening, and genetics.
- Speeds information gathering with extensive charts and tables, procedures, laboratory observations and other essential data collected in appendices.
- Expedites access to vital information with a bulleted outline format.
- Offers relevant tables on cultural and religious considerations affecting care of the newborn.
By Henry M. Seidel, MD, Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD; Beryl J. Rosenstein, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Director, Cystic Fibrosis Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD; Ambadas Pathak, MD, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine; Director, Newborn Nurseries, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore, MD; and Wendell H. McKay, MD