Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 2nd Edition
Text with DVD
Zeros in on the knowledge you need to achieve the best results for the full range of facial flap procedures; includes perspectives from otolaryngologists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and plastic surgeons, to help you take all of these considerations into account in treatment planning.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New authors, new procedures, and new cases make this book all you need to produce controlled, predictable, and aesthetically pleasing results.
- Watch clips of key surgical procedures from the book, including reconstructive surgery of the nose and lip, with the included DVD.
- Implement the latest techniques with new chapters on Paramedian Forehead Flaps and Management of Vascular Abnormalities
- Quickly address and treat any potential surgical complication with an expanded section on adjunctive surgery.
- Better understand the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of the skin so you can make the most effective clinical decisions.
REVIEW OF THE LAST EDITION:
"This is an excellent book and I highly recommend it as an addition to the physician's library."—International Journal of Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology
By Shan R. Baker, MD, Professor and Chief section of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surger, Director Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI