Rapid Review Laboratory Testing in Clinical Medicine
with STUDENT CONSULT Access
Get the most from your study time...with this high-yield print and electronic study package! This volume in the "Rapid Review" series - a series that is highly rated in the First Aid rankings - makes it easy for you to master laboratory testing in clinical medicine. An outline format and abundant charts, tables, and diagrams enable you to quickly access important information, and 212 review questions - presented in USMLE format - provide crucial self assessment for maximum exam and ward preparation. It's the perfect resource for medical students, residents, or practitioners who are preparing for the USMLEs, certification, or recertification.Table of Contents
- Emphasizes clinically relevant content including disease diagnosis, test selection, and test-altering variables.
- Provides an at-a-glance, outline-format review of all of the information you need to know.
- Makes studying easier with a user-friendly 2-color layout, Hi-Yield Margin Notes, and Key Points.
- Offers 212 USMLE-style review questions inside the book at the end of each chapter, with a full rationale for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Each of the 212 questions is available online at www.studentconsult.com - using the Rapid Review Testing Tool, providing detailed feedback on which areas you may need to study more.
By Edward F. Goljan, MD, Professor and Chairman of Pathology, Oklahoma State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK; and Karlis I. Sloka, DO, Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Oklahoma State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK