Mosby Physiology Monograph Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains the fundamentals of respiratory physiology in a clear and concise manner. It provides you with a basic understanding of how the respiratory system functions in health and disease. Attractively illustrated with clear 2-color diagrams, this volume also facilitates study with learning objectives, overview boxes, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.Table of Contents
- Stay current with clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the respiratory system focusing on the needs of the student.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.
- Understand complex concepts by examining nearly 150 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations using featured clinical commentaries.
By Michelle M. Cloutier, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT