Mosby Physiology Monograph Series
This book may take up to 5 business days to ship
This volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains the fundamentals of respiratory physiology in a clear and concise manner. It provides you with a basic understanding of how the respiratory system functions in health and disease. Attractively illustrated with clear 2-color diagrams, this volume also facilitates study with learning objectives, overview boxes, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.Table of Contents
- Stay current with clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the respiratory system focusing on the needs of the student.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.
- Understand complex concepts by examining nearly 150 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations using featured clinical commentaries.
By Michelle M. Cloutier, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT