Ferri's Fast Facts
Expert clinical know-how that fits inside a breast pocket! Authored by Fred Ferri, MD, the author of the best-selling Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, 6th Edition, this new resource presents "need-to-know" information on nearly 400 diseases and disorders. Its concise, user-friendly format delivers just the information practitioners need, just the way they need it, at the point of care!Table of Contents
- Offers content expanded from the Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, 6th Edition, a well-established source of focused clinical guidance.
- Covers nearly 400 diseases and disorders, including 200 important new topics not found in the Practical Guide.
- Organizes disorders alphabetically for speedy reference.
- Summarizes each condition's definition, diagnosis, etiology, treatment, and clinical pearls at a glance.
- Embodies the expertise of world-respected author Fred Ferri, MD, FACP, for information readers can depend on.
By Fred Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, Brown University Medical School; Chief, Division of Internal Medicine, St. Joseph Health Services and Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Providence, RI