Ferri's Fast Facts
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Expert clinical know-how that fits inside a breast pocket! Authored by Fred Ferri, MD, the author of the best-selling Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, 6th Edition, this new resource presents "need-to-know" information on nearly 400 diseases and disorders. Its concise, user-friendly format delivers just the information practitioners need, just the way they need it, at the point of care!Table of Contents
- Offers content expanded from the Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient, 6th Edition, a well-established source of focused clinical guidance.
- Covers nearly 400 diseases and disorders, including 200 important new topics not found in the Practical Guide.
- Organizes disorders alphabetically for speedy reference.
- Summarizes each condition's definition, diagnosis, etiology, treatment, and clinical pearls at a glance.
- Embodies the expertise of world-respected author Fred Ferri, MD, FACP, for information readers can depend on.
By Fred Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, Brown University Medical School; Chief, Division of Internal Medicine, St. Joseph Health Services and Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Providence, RI