Ophthalmology Secrets in Color, 3rd Edition
This completely updated top-seller brings you essential ophthalmology guidance in the user-friendly, question-and-answer format of the highly popular Secrets Series®. From basic science to visual fields and refraction, from the basic eye exam to discussions of all ophthalmologic disorders, from contact lenses to corneal transplantation, problems of the aging eye, and pediatric disorders—this book presents all the key elements of ophthalmology for clinical use, rounds, and board preparation. No matter what questions arise, while preparing for exams or in practice, Ophthalmology Secrets, 3rd Edition, has the answers you need...in print and online!Table of Contents
- Presents figures in full color for enhanced visual guidance.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips from the authors.
- Features a two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful web sites to enhance your referencing power.
- Includes a chapter containing the "Top 100 Secrets" in ophthalmology, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Comes in a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information.
By James F. Vander, MD, Associate Surgeon, Retina Service, Wills Eye Hospital, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA; and Janice Gault, MD, Assistant Surgeon, Cataract and Primary Eye Care Service, Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, PA