Renal Physiology, 4th Edition
Mosby Physiology Monograph Series (with Student Consult Online Access)
This volume in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains the fundamentals of renal physiology in a clear and concise manner. It provides you with a basic understanding of normal kidney function at the cellular and molecular level. Attractively illustrated with clear 2-color diagrams, this volume also facilitates study with learning objectives, overview boxes, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers. Plus, online access via STUDENT CONSULT makes this an even more powerful learning resource.Table of Contents
- Stay current with clear, accurate, and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of normal renal function focusing on the needs of the student.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with questions and explained answers.
- Understand complex concepts by examining more than 250 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations using featured clinical commentaries.
- Includes STUDENT CONSULT access at no additional charge, enabling you to consult the book online, anywhere you go · perform quick searches · add your own notes and bookmarks · follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles—to help you see the connections between diverse disciplines · and more!
By Bruce M. Koeppen, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine & Physiology, Dean Academic Affairs & Education, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT; and Bruce A. Stanton, PhD, Professor of Physiology, Department of Physiology, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire