Ob/Gyn Secrets, Updated Edition, 3rd Edition
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. This volume in the very popular Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, updated, and completely redesigned 3rd Edition. A new, two-color page layout, a more portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in obstetrics and gynecology help readers to better meet the challenges they face today. And, at no extra charge, purchasers also receive online access to the complete contents of the text via Elsevier's innovative STUDENTConsult.com website. Readers will still find all of the features they rely on the Secret Series® for—a question- and -answer format, lists, mnemonics, and tables and an informal tone that make reference fast and easy. No matter what questions arise in practice or while preparing for boards, this updated 3rd Edition has the answers—in print and online.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
New to This Edition
- Offers access to the complete contents of the text and other community features online via the STUDENTConsult.com website.
- Includes a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" to keep in mind during a rotation or residency.
- Features a new, more compact trim size (5 1/4" x 8 1/2") for enhanced portability.
- Makes information easier to find with a new, two-color page layout and "Key Points" boxes.
- Identifies useful websites to make it easy to find additional information on a specific topic, and provides live links in the online version.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Features pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from the experts.
- Covers all of today's most common procedures and techniques.
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
- The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
- Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
By Thomas J. Bader, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA