Epidemiology and Biostatistics Secrets
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. A two-color page layout, a portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in biostatistics and epidemiology help readers to better meet the challenges they face today.Table of Contents
- Helps readers understand the applications of complex statistics to medicine and the analysis of factors determining the frequency and distribution of disease in specific populations.
- Includes a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" to keep in mind during a rotation or residency.
- Features a compact trim size (5 1/4" x 8 1/2") for enhanced portability.
- Makes information easier to find with a two-color page layout and "Key Points" boxes.
- Identifies useful websites to make it easy to find additional information on a specific topic, and provides live links in the online version.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Features pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from the experts.
By Robert Nordness, MD, Officer in Charge, Naval Underseas Medical Institute, Groton, Connecticut, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts