Epidemiology and Biostatistics Secrets
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. A two-color page layout, a portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in biostatistics and epidemiology help readers to better meet the challenges they face today.Table of Contents
- Helps readers understand the applications of complex statistics to medicine and the analysis of factors determining the frequency and distribution of disease in specific populations.
- Includes a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" to keep in mind during a rotation or residency.
- Features a compact trim size (5 1/4" x 8 1/2") for enhanced portability.
- Makes information easier to find with a two-color page layout and "Key Points" boxes.
- Identifies useful websites to make it easy to find additional information on a specific topic, and provides live links in the online version.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Features pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from the experts.
By Robert Nordness, MD, Officer in Charge, Naval Underseas Medical Institute, Groton, Connecticut, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts