Epidemiology and Biostatistics Secrets
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. A two-color page layout, a portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in biostatistics and epidemiology help readers to better meet the challenges they face today. And, at no extra charge, purchasers also receive online access to the complete contents of the text via Elsevier's innovative STUDENT CONSULT website. Readers will still find all of the features they rely on the Secret Series® for—a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, and tables and an informal tone that make reference fast and easy. No matter what questions arise in practice or while preparing for boards, this new volume has the answers—in print and online.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
- Helps readers understand the applications of complex statistics to medicine and the analysis of factors determining the frequency and distribution of disease in specific populations.
- Offers access to the complete contents of the text and other community features online via www.studentconsult.com.
- Includes a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" to keep in mind during a rotation or residency.
- Features a compact trim size (5 1/4" x 8 1/2") for enhanced portability.
- Makes information easier to find with a two-color page layout and "Key Points" boxes.
- Identifies useful websites to make it easy to find additional information on a specific topic, and provides live links in the online version.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Features pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from the experts.
By Robert Nordness, MD, Officer in Charge, Naval Underseas Medical Institute, Groton, Connecticut, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts