Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
Text with DVD
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery is the new, definitive resource in reproductive medicine. This unique text offers detailed discussion on both the medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders, as well as coverage of associated imaging modalities. Included are chapters on Reproductive Genetics, Management of Endometriosis (including interventional radiology), Ultrasonography and Sonohysterography, Preservation of Fertility, and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. The book also features an accompanying DVD with additional images and video loops. A resource every practitioner interested in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility needs!Table of Contents
- Offers detailed discussion of medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders ... No other text offers coverage of both medical and surgical management in one resource.
- Covers gynecologic disorders that impact fertility--an important aspect of identifying fertility issues, not included in major competition
- Section on basic reproductive biology ... Not overly detailed -- Written for a clinician to understand how to practice reproductive medicine
- Section on reproductive imaging ... Unique to this text - includes US and MRI of the reproductive organs
- Algorithm in each chapter ... 4-color throughout ... Demonstrates the appropriate clinical investigation and management ... Offers attractive layout and best views of surgical procedures
- Perform reproductive surgery procedures with step-by-step guidance on intrauterine device insertion and laparoscopic surgery with detailed images and videos on the accompanying dvd
Edited by Tommaso Falcone, MD, Professor and Chair of Obstetric and Gynecology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH; and William Hurd, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of OB/GYN, Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH