Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, 8th Edition
Let a "who's who" of foot and ankle surgeons take your skills to the next level! Marking its 50th anniversary as the definitive reference in foot and ankle surgery, this classic has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in the field. Under the expert editorial guidance of Drs. Coughlin and Mann, the new edition presents you with all of the latest knowledge and techniques with respect to problems of the forefoot, neurologic disorders, arthritic conditions, postural disorders, miscellaneous disorders, sports medicine, pediatric foot and ankle problems, and trauma. It reflects major advances in ankle reconstruction, the management of foot disorders in the diabetic patient, nerve problems in the foot, and much more. A free DVD with 59 video clips of key procedures provides a fellowship-style learning experience that you can take advantage of at home or in the office. Plus, with the multimedia e-dition, you can not only consult the 2-volume set but also access the complete contents online, fully searchablewith quarterly updates coordinated by Dr. Coughlin and a case of the month coordinated by Dr. Mann.Table of Contents
- Refine your mastery of the full range of procedures with the latest knowledge from the world's top experts!
- Produce the best possible outcomes using today's most effective approaches for ankle replacement, the diabetic foot, nerve conditions, rehabilitation, and much more!
- Gain well-rounded insights from multiple authorities...so you can choose the best approach for each patient!
- Watch experts perform 59 procedures in real time with videos on DVD!
- Master techniques more effectively thanks to the multimedia e-dition format! In addition to the 2-volume set and DVD, you'll receive access to a dynamic web site that lets you search and consult the complete contents of the 2-volume set instantly online · stay current with quarterly updates reflecting the latest knowledge, techniques, and practice guidelines · and download any of the 1,600 illustrations for use in your own electronic presentations.
REVIEW OF PREVIOUS EDITION
"This text retains its position as the preeminent work on the foot and ankle...an outstanding reference work, setting a new standard for long-running orthopedic textbooks." — JBJS
By Michael J. Coughlin, MD, Private Practice of Orthopaedic Surgery; Clinical Professor, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR; Roger A. Mann, MD, Director of Foot Fellowship Program, Oakland CA; Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA; and Charles L. Saltzman, MD, Professor, Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA