Atlas of Clinical Neurology, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Atlas of Clinical Neurology, by David Perkin, Douglas C. Miller, Russell Lane, Maneesh C. Patel, and Fred H. Hochberg, delivers the most powerful, clinically oriented image collection of any reference in your specialty - to help you accurately diagnose any condition you see in practice! Approximately 2,000 large, high-quality images - 1,000 in full color - capture the characteristic physical examination and imaging findings of every type of neurological disorder. All of the diagnostic imaging studies have been updated to reflect the dramatic advances in neuroimaging. Updates throughout include a brand-new chapter on myopathies and myasthenia, expanded coverage of epilepsy, and an entire chapter devoted to extrapyramidal disorders. Online access at www.expertconsult.com enables you to reference this masterwork from any computer and download all of the images. The result is the ultimate diagnostic resource in neurology!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Interpret the findings from the latest neuroimaging techniques with the aid of thoroughly updated images representing the most recent advances.
- Effectively overcome difficult diagnostic challenges with a brand-new chapter on myopathies and myasthenia, expanded coverage of epilepsy, and an entire chapter devoted to extrapyramidal disorders.
- Reference the complete contents of this masterwork online, perform rapid searches, and download all of the images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Find a perfect match for your clinical findings with the aid of the most powerful, clinically oriented image collection found in any neurology atlas: 2,000 illustrations, 1,000 in full color!
- See every image at optimal size thanks to the book’s oversized (9.25" x 11") format.
By G. David Perkin, BA, MB, FRCP, Emeritus Consultant Neurologist, Regional Neurosciences Centre, Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK; Douglas C. Miller, MD, PhD, Clinical Professor of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO; Russell Lane; Maneesh C. Patel and Fred H. Hochberg