Cardiothoracic Surgical Nursing Secrets
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Part of the Nursing Secrets Series®, Cardiothoracic Surgical Nursing Secrets is a comprehensive resource for both new and experienced cardiothoracic surgical nurses. This book is the first to focus on the "pearls" or "secrets" of practice. Written in a question-and-answer format, it provides concise information in an easy-to-use layout. Content includes anatomy & physiology, then proceeds to discuss disorders, procedures, surgery, and postoperative management of the cardiovascular and thoracic systems.Table of Contents
- 50 Top Secrets are listed in the front of the book, with the 50 key points a reader should know about cardiothoracic surgical nursing.
- Key Points boxes in each chapter outline important information.
- Internet Resources boxes offer readers additional information via the web.
- Effective 2-color design allows readers to easily find answers.
- Question-and-answer format offers concise, easy-to-find information.
- Designed for both new and experienced nurses.
By Barbara A. Todd, MSN, CRNP, Director, Clinical Surgical Specialists and Practitioners, Hospital University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA